Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birdy Card


Okay, I remade this lovely 6 x 6 card that I posted in February http://cuttingedgestudio.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html
with new bling, stickles, and tiny paper flowers on the heart and I think it is nicer this time! the inside says, Happy Birdy.

I stamped the scalloped border using the Serendipity stamp set on Twilight Cardstock and cut it out. It fit perfectly around the 5 x 4 background piece, a bit of luck in hindsight.

The bird wing has been stamped on blush paper and added.

I really dont mind doing all the cutting , I find it relaxing and I think it makes the card extra special to have all that rich textural detail.

The papers are from Sassaparillia and the Acrylix Stamp set for the five inch heart and bird is Love Language, all by Close to My Heart.

The new fall winter catalogues have arrived at Driftwood Ave... if you want one, let me know and I will deliver it to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Que linda tarjeta!!! Felicitaciones por todos sus trabajos, son realmente hermosos