Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, August 31, 2009

Japanese Waterfall Card





If you have never made one of these , they are a lot of fun and make a great Special Occasion card. The tab at the bottom pulls out to flip up 4 panels and reveal a message on the long tab.

My friend Karine came over and reminded me as we made these cards that her favorite papercraft theme is Japanese.... I showed her my stash of real papers from Japan and plan to show her the Kimono and fan template that I use for iris folding (which works wonderfully with oriental papers.)

Papers are from the Caprice Level 2 collection by Close to my Heart.
Stamps are Vintage ctmh circa 2003-4.

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your waterfall card!! I will have to give that type of card a try. Yours is so creative and fun. The recipient will love it!