Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, August 10, 2009

Never Ending Cards











Oh where to start... and where to finish!

I learned to make these unique square cards from Amy Leggate in May.

It took me a while (blush) to colour in the images with my waterbrush and ink pads, as I left them blank because as I recall it was Stanley Cup playoff finals the night of the class!
I was pleased with the soft watercolour images that resulted nonetheless.

They fold in 4 different ways and are called "Neverending".
They are really quite simple in theory but it helps to have someone show you how to glue the corners so the card will "flip".
I googled the instructions and came up with
some that helped remind me of the correct process in order to make a second card, using
stamps from "Youve got Flair" and papers from Emporium.

1 comment:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Your finished coloured images look great!!!