Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, August 17, 2009

BWB: Bluewater Bridge




It's a family tradition to go for fries under the bridge when my brother visits each summer.
It turned out that Colton and his friends had also planned to be at the bridge as we arrived with my niece and nephew in tow, but had a slightly more daring idea of how to enjoy the view.
Some folks need more adrenaline than others.
I brought my camera to capture the view and portray my niece and nephew under the bridge, and was lucky to catch these shots of the teenagers jumping off the guard rail. There is a perfect shot of my son doing a backwards dive over the St Clair River.
I used the rusty brown plaid Sasaparilla papers and black matting to compliment all the blue in these photos. I added chocolate ricrac . All products are Close to my Heart.

No comments: