Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Fun


This is the companion page to Fam Damily, posted yesterday.
The images are somewhat blurry but I wanted to show how the second page complements the die cut border used on the first one. I kept the background blue consistent on both pages and left it simple as a 10 inch square. More Emporium circles... I dont get tired of them do I?
and matching library cards for the journalling.
i am not the greatest photographer, so I apologize for the images... I dont mind too much about that personally. When I select a photo to scrapbook my main intent is to capture a memory not acheive photographic perfection.
One day I will take a photo course and get a better camera... one day!

1 comment:

Phebe Meeder said...

What beautiful work Steph.Hope you are having a Great summer...it sure is moving fast.What talent you have.
Phebs