Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Sunday, February 3, 2008

relatively speaking





George and Natalie are my aunt and uncle. They always offer a place to stay when we are in Toronto. I had some other photos 0f my brother and his wife taken during the same week in Toronto after Christmas during the Marlies tournament that I wanted to include, but I wasn't sure what background papers to use. I was pretty tired, at Lasting Impressions in Sarnia with Peggy and Cathy 9 pm on a Friday night, but I went out on a limb and simply revamped an old ctmh album retreat layout from Oct 2005 that was sitting unused , without photos, by adding some up to date accents and VOILA! I also got my white creamcoat paint and a sponge tool and painted the edges of the cocoa cardstock for added oomph.
So now I have scrapbooked all 10 of my album retreat layouts from the 2006 retreat in Utah, exept one (winter) . I might be able to work it in soon. And my 2007 album is done.
LOVE that white stickease lettering. (catchy title , yes?)
The papers are ctmh simple pleasures .

No comments: