Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello card


My card... sigh, I admit, I copied this from the self -proclaimed ctmh Stamp Goddess, Tresa Black. Ok , well she inspires me, what can I say? I fell in love with her art and soul album. She tells the whole story of how her parents and family inspire her love of art.

Here is Tresa's original:


I copied the colours and design but used a scallop flower instead of the chipboard ones Tresa used, and used brads instead of rhinestones.


What inspired me about Tresa's card was the effect of the white circles sanded under the cranberry CS . We placed paperclip swirls underneath our CS and sanded the paper with the new sanding block from the distressing kit and voila - that white core is revealed in the shape of the swirl underneath.

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi Stephanie, so glad to see you started a blog. I purchased a stamp from you from the first show at Clearwater arena.

Beth
http://sunflowersanddragonflies.blogspot.com