Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, February 29, 2008

Card Swap


At last! Our ladies' card swap took place at the Studio! Jen R, Jen B, Cathy K, and Karine H dropped over Thursday evening , each with a kit of pre-cut cards for us to make along with all the stamps, inks, ribbons, brads, eyelets, fibres.

We spent 2 hours sharing ideas and teaching each other . I liked the fact that I was listening and getting instructions from other talented artists..... yes I said, artists. It is more than a craft, it is a passion for colour, texture, detail, design and form, all wrapped up in a small package.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting this card swap Stephanie! I had a great time trying out everyone's cards and sharing ideas about tools and adhesives.

Looking forward to our next crop.

Jen