Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Florabunda


Florabunda is a type of rose with many blooms... but to me, here, it means Floral Abundance.
Our resort was very well maintained and exquisitely landscaped.
I love the way palm fronds move , glisten in the light, and wave in the night. We had some spectacular giant ones in Mexico right outside our hotel room balcony . The colours were surreal: the bright orange and blue painted buildings were lit up at night to contrast with the pink and green foliage.
Beth joined me tonight and inspired this layout with a plan she had downloaded from the internet and printed off. Coloured resist Chipboard is from Close to My Heart . I also tried my new scallop punch that I bought at Lasting Impressions.

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

what a lovely layout. Those flowers really pop. Well put together.

hugs,

Beth