Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, July 9, 2010

Majestic Blue / Bo Bunny 9 Square layout


Okay... I had fun on both of these... and let me know if I am overdoing the "squares" but as I explained to Beth, linear works for me. And being a paper addict, I could showcase some different textures here that blend in well with the ocean shots. The bleached wood with the surfboard just does it for me!
The photos again are from the Mayan Riviera , showing the beautiful coral beach. Our beach was almost overrun by coral. By saying almost, I hesitate to condemn it completely. Coral has its pluses and minuses... it is amazing to look at, and attracts gorgeous fish which are wonderful to view as you snorkel, but it is tricky to walk in on when it is close to the shore. Other than that, our resort was perfect in every way. I had more difficulty than Rick, but am having a total hip replacement August 16 that should eliminate my mobility issues the next time we take a resort vacation!
The first page is almost collage like, and was inspired by the Splendor layout by Close to my Heart. I am liking leaving some open white space too.
Materials:
Close to my Heart Majestic Blue papers
Bo Bunny chipboard and papers
Hero Arts paper flowers
Close to my Heart craft buttons and Journey Journalling Spots

No comments: