Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, July 2, 2010

hot hot HOT







I always liked that song... it gets me in a party mood when I go away.


Rick and I both love the heat, and love to bronze in the sun.

Mexico is unfailing when it comes to hot sun in March.

We had a spectacular resort , the Gran Bahia Principe Tulum.
Our resort had 5 pools, of which we used 3 .
Our club diamond pool was smaller but nice and quiet (the way we like it)
These photos are from the main pool where they do the water aerobics and fun activities (noisy after a while).
You could put your loungers right into the pool on a ledge if you wanted to!


This 2 page layout was done with You Rock papers from Close to my Heart.
I just love the bright goldrush yellow paper against the bright blue and the deep navy of the outdoor denim. I used irresistables Lots of Dots adhesive alphabet for the title. I used part of a bracket page that I bought at Phebes store in Petrolia to journal on. Also, some crazy flowers that I think also came from Phebes store... with CTMH jumbo brads.
The design was just a spontaneous thing. Going with less is more, at the moment,
and trying to journal in more detail.
Apologies: the third pic is turned sideways but I couldnt correct it. the other 2 pics loaded correctly with the same settings!

No comments: