Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, April 6, 2009

r u a Pool Shark?

another productive night in the studio!
Well

I gotta tell ya. this layout barely took me about 30 minutes and most of that time was in cropping the pictures! I knew what the title was going to be, so I placed it in the middle of the photos and voila!
instant success story.
The pattern paper is from Game On by Close to my Heart, which happens to also be my paper of choice for my son's hockey layouts . The clips are also CTMH.
and of course, the lettering has been in my stash for some time... do ya think it's time to use it??
I got the journalling "library card" from Lasting Memories last week. Wow. I actually bought and used something for scrapbooking right away! No more squirrelling away, I promise!


My dad had fun taking the teens and I over to the Retirement Rec Center for a few games at Christmas. Of course, I played terrible and sunk a total of about one ball. It was still fun.

No comments: