Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, April 3, 2009

Christmas in the Air 08

you can click on the image to see details close up.





Long time no see , yes I know.



there were no posts in March.

I just kept piling up more and more little groups of projects to do on the big table downstairs.

The inspiration hit me last week, after coming back from a vacation, to get caught up so I can scrap the holiday layouts! (does that make sense to anyone else?)

I will post these in the order they were created.
I used a ton of buttons on this one from the ctmh Holiday collection and a paper pack I bought at the Town Scrapper in Petrolia from my friend Phebe M. I couldnt resist the quaint designs on it!
Ialso used it in the Noel layout (next post) I made the tags with an oval punch and scallop scissors. The layout just falls into place around the sled and large cirlce on the background paper.
I can never bear to cover up the pretty artwork on fancy papers!

No comments: