Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, April 3, 2009

Nestled among the Decorations


I have wanted to do a "decorations showcase" for a while since I love my eclectic collection of odds and ends.
I collect glass, angels, babies, butterflies, shiny baubles and anything unique. I try to get one new decoration each year. I really delight in decorating the tree . Colton helped this year with stringing up lights and ornaments.
so this layout combines that idea, with the even more important idea that my two children are the biggest blessing in my life.
Nestled among the decorations are my very best ornaments.
Their happiness means more to me than any Christmas gifts, pretty baubles and trinkets.
I cut out and mounted a few decorations with foam squares to give the page dimension.
I stamped the title and subtitle using ctmh acrylics. It took me a while to think of the right words for the title but once i hit on it I was rocking and rolling.

No comments: