Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shower Layout for Baby Ella


this is actually page two..
followed by page one with title :

A baby shower took place October for Kelly and Baby Ella ( Inside )



I got to see lots of family from Kelly's side that I hadn't seen in YEARS so it was fun. Chloe enjoyed herself as well. It was her first baby shower ever.



One of the easiest ways to create a layout is using our 12 X 12 base pages.

I bought a pack of chocolate ones last year because I knew they would be versatile.

(ctmh makes them in 12 tone on tone colour choices.) I then simply added some background paper from Life Delights ( just LOVE those swirls and butterflies and florals ) along with some Chipboard and Stickease in easy going creams , pinks, and blues from the same paper pack, and ... voila! A lovely layout.


I am all about using up whatever I have around at the moment. So many stashes ( as my friend Julia calls them ) waiting to be discovered and utilised. I really have no excuse to buy any supplies. I am tempted to purchase some new Emporium papers.... thats about it!! oh, and cardstock.... On my last order, I got some Tombo adhesive and some page protectors ...

now the trick will be to fill them with finished pages!!

No comments: