Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My New Acrylix




Ctmh has this really cool incentive program called Rewards My Way.

Consultants can accumulate points over an entire year then redeem them for products.

I earned 3 new 2009 stamp sets from my 2008 sales so I picked my favorites.

The swirls I had wanted for the longest time.
I also wanted the adorning corners from the fall winter cattie but held off.
They kind of remind me of tatoos or rubons.
The birdie and hearts are brand spanking NEW and simply to die for. I can picture glitter on the tail feathers and a separate colour paper for the wing. Maybe I will get my metallic watercolours out to mix in with this birds plumage.
I cant wait to try these out.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Hey Stephanie! These sets are Lovely! is the one with the big heart in the new catty?
Thanks
Amy