Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, January 29, 2009

the big 40 in TO







My lovely Sister in Law turned 40 and we celebrated in Toronto with family.


First, I had to show off the acrylix I used to stamp and cut out the title.


Again, I used chocolate base pages and this time Caprice co-ordinating papers from CTMH , as well as some floral die cuts, and brads. The 40 was outlined with blue gel pen, then mounted on yellow CS and then brown pattern paper, and finally a coat of liquid glass was applied to the stamped image. I sprinkled prisma glitter over the liquid glass.


I realise some people dont want to take the time to stamp and cut out alphas, neither do I usually! but my stickease alphas and my chipboard were all out of the letters I wanted.. isnt that always the way it is?

No comments: