Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dominican title page




Every book should have a title page. This album is dedicated to my two teens . Such fleeting months before they become adults and move on with their own lives! I chose a picture of Colton and Chloe on our first night out to dinner and some beautiful tropical leaves from the Moon Doggie CTMH papers. I used colour ready alphabets , which I coloured in Spring Iris marker to give a soft look . I added a large floral chipboard piece from Basic Grey and a few rub ons in a soft celery green by the title.


I have always like greens and blues very much.
There is a song by James Taylor that I used to sing to Colton as his lullaby when he was a baby. It is called Sweet Baby James. It is fitting because "James" is my children's last name .

Good night you moon light ladies

Rockabye sweet baby James

Deep greens and blues are the colours I choose

Wont you let me go down in my dreams

And rockabye sweet baby James

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Oh this is beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes when I read your little snippet of the song.I have a special song for my son Shane-it is mr Sandman and it still chokes me up when I hear it.What a great album sweetie.