Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

notecard box


As I mentioned, I was inspired by Kathi's Corner to make the notecard box . I followed the link to Valerie Stangle's Stampin' Gal Val website where the template is published for public use. http://valeriestangle.blogspot.com/2009/06/notecard-box-redux-and-explanation.html
She chooses to share on her blog and on the Score Pal website. I did not use a Score Pal, but simply scored one inch and 2 inches from 2 sides and one end of an 8 1/2 BY 11 sheet of cardstock . On the bottom end I scored 2 inches and 3 inches in. Her directions are for 8 5/8 by 11 1/8 cardstock. Is that something you people are familiar with? I strictly use Close to My Heart cardstock so have never run across it.

I am very pleased with the way this box lends itself to gifting!

No comments: