Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Serenity with Felicity


Second in a series of 5. The colours in this Felicity paper kit are soft, delicate and prayerful.
This was a Mojo Monday archived sketch.
Today was a day of celebration for Al Anon Sarnia . We attended the anniversary celebration and my good friends mother, Bev T gave her wonderful AA talk. I have the honour of making all these cards for Bev T, who has helped so many people recover, in her work as executive director at Westover, and at St Stephens hospice in London. Its inspiring to hear how others cope with challenges beyond anything I ever had to deal with. I am praying for the right attitude, and the willingness to surrender my willpower . It has gotten me into some tight spots, you see.

No comments: