Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Magnifigue is Clearly Elegant

This card was made for the wonderful staff of Hillcrest school to thank them for a lovely floral bouquet. It brightened my world!


















Tracey Mason can take credit for showing us that clear cards can be put through the cuttlebug and embossed. I discovered a lacey beauty of the clear embossed card , and I like layering the items on and under the front cover for effect. The inside of the card has a tag from Tender Tags acrylics and the thank you is from Gracious Greetings.

I totally LOVE the papers from Magnifique, and the gorgeous swirling peacock stamp from Circle of Love acrylix. I stamped the peacock in multi tones of purple, green, and blue using a sponging directly from the ink pad to the acrylic stamp. I then adhered it behind the clear card front.

Finally I poked holes in the side of the card and wound chocolate ribbon in and out , and added some large rhinestones. So satisfying.

No comments: