Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mega Crop 3 : Elora Gorge Layout



This third layout was done after lunch at the Mega Crop in Chatham.

I used the reverse side of Outdoor Denim textured CS for the grey-blue background. I was inspired to block in the photos over a horizontal band by a layout Heather had in her display album. I added a thin torn piece of blue patterned vellum to enhance the water theme.

Once again, I used the quickcutz tool for the lettering in the title. I pencilled in the swirls using a fancy stencil I got at Christmas time . Speaking of which, I bought a second stencil with graduating circles at 50% off. This was a Good Idea, since I am forever using lunch and dinner plates as my circle templates .

Elora is a very beautiful little town north of Waterloo near Listowel. The gorge is breathtaking from the top . Rick drove me down one night after dinner in August on a whim. I am always interested to explore places like this! I like the photos of Rick and his dog Zowie in this layout. They look so peaceful.
So that was it for the weekend. coming soon: birthday cards!

No comments: