Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, June 20, 2008

Serenity




Here are some Serenity Prayer Cards. I tried to keep them simple and clean
in design. They could be used as sympathy cards.
They were made with papers from Close to My Heart in olive and plum,
along with a butterfly acrylic stamp... kind of a last minute thought but
it works well with the soft botanicals.


I inked and stippled the prayer and overstamped it with a bouquet in olive
from Victorian Garden.
I have a special purpose for these cards. They will be a gift for Rick's Mom.
I give her cards a few times a year because she goes through hundreds.
She has been running a home for alcoholic men in London for years
called St. Stephens and has helped many people recover over the years
through the Twelve Steps.

I do believe in the healing power of letting go of what has happened in the past, and in opening my heart to new experiences in a complete way. I have learned that carrying baggage isnt healthy for me or my kids.

Inspired by Kathi Carlson

No comments: