Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bantam hockey layouts for 2008

picture for Bantam AAA Jr Sting 2008 ... click on any picture to enlarge!!
Tyler Annett and Colton James


Colton in the news... Golden Glove


Silverstick Port Huron




Winners of the AAA Bantam Consolation Final


I enjoyed putting these 5 pages together last week with Jen Ryan my scrappin' buddy from the Grove... you rock , Girl.

Simple sunflower yellow mats , stick on letters, and black backgrounds unify the pages. I am journalling with a white pen and using black base pages from Close to My Heart. The Golden Blade and Silver Stick tournaments are featured along with our Consolation Championship.

I try to write about one friend on the team each year. This year I chose Tyler. Tyler Annett is an amazing athlete. He was voted the grade nine student "most likely to be in the Olympics" in the 2008 Northern yearbook . He broke 15 year old track records in grade 8 because he runs like a greyhound and has been to the provincials in soccer many times. He played football with Colton this year. His parents are competitive body builders.

I will have to write about Curtis Crombeen next year when the OHL draft is on.

As an aside, Colton was also featured in the yearbook, as the "biggest flirt". Nice work, son.

My daughter Chloe made the fashion and style page. No surprise.

No comments: