Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boom - di - Ada!

The Boom- Di - Ada purse/card caddy! Random stamped with Goldrush and Hollyhock florals from With Love (CTMH June stamp of the month)

anything is possible.... the power is already within you.


Do I LOVE that squiggly floral stitching???? ---CHYA!




images are copyright Close to My Heart .... With Love, June Stamp of the Month.
Isn't it delectable?!



We made the 2 bottom cards at Barb F.'s party today for her daughter Kelley who was celebrating a birthday!
I couldnt be happier with this colour combo... buttercup, garden green, goldrush, hollyhock, cocoa. I could play with this June set endlessly... so many stems, swirls, leaves, flowers.

The boom-di-ada paper features florals and "ric-rac" stripes. For those of you who can remember that ric-rac ribbon Mom used on your hand-made outfits in the 60's, this paper pack will give you a sense of happy nostalgia.

No comments: