Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, September 14, 2012

UWO Rez layout



My son had a great time at Residence during his first year this past year at Western. Creating this layout for my son involved "stalking" his facebook page to get the pictures of his residence floor at Saugeen, his floor hockey team, and his roommates.
I did get into a slight amount of criticism for doing so but laughed it off as usual. :)

I went with Mustang Purple as an accent colour to some very funky papers along with sorbet paper and lettering. The focal point is created by the straight line of 4x6 photos across both pages. I just pieced in accents subtitles and lettering from that point onward and used light grey pennant pieces for the hand journalling. Hand journalling is fast and doesnt require me to pre plan or print ... too many steps for me for my day to day process.

No comments: