Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Serenity Butterflies... my Passion

My serenity is a gift that allows me to live without giving power to pain, grief, anger, depression, loss, bitterness, judgment. I attain it through prayer , forgiveness, and by loving and accepting myself. I hope you can tap into serenity. It has helped me greatly in my relations with my family.
These 10 cards were made for my friend Bev . She has been an inspiration for me and thousands of others. She has been nominated for a Pillar Award for her work at St Stephens and Turning Point with recovering men and women in London, Ontario.

I stamped , inked, and cut out 10 butterflies by hand.
 Here are the 3 different variations:
 I lined the inside of each card with a pretty matching paper.
I am glad she always asks me to make these cards specially for her because I can support her work by working my creativity and sharing the beauty of one of my passions.

No comments: