Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!




finally I can reveal : my Christmas card for 2010!
It measures over 5x7 .
It was inspired by Lorrinda Holman on Big Red Scraps!
I wasnt sure if I like the polar bear or the 2 deer better, so I made several of each.
I was very pleased with it, in particular enjoyed creating Northern Lights
on 25 cards !

there are 3 kinds of embossing on this card.
Can you spot/name all 3?


Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

Lorrinda said...

Stephanie, your northern lights cards are beautiful! I like both animals with this background, and I love the misty little snowflakes you added. I really like how you did your northern lights, I can't believe you chose this card to make in bulk! That is a lot of work, but oh so worth it! Fabulous job, and so flattered you found inspiration from me :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Lorrinda