Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy New Year !


Today I am all alone in the house. Chloe is in Toronto heading to Ocho Rios Jamaica and Colton is at the World Junior hockey games in Buffalo New York. I have all my housework done and some leftovers ready to warm up, so an afternoon in the Studio is in the works!
I am also excited to be heading to New Years crop on the 30th with my dear friend Peggy N at Lasting Impressions to make 2 layouts... so look for more posts very soon!

I created 6 Serenity cards with an elegant touch of ribbon make a lovely gift. I had fun doing up little bundles of these cards for the special ladies in my life. More than ever, I appreciate that Life is a Gift... and wish every one a very Happy New Year ! All the best in life . xo Stephanie

No comments: