Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, October 25, 2010

Viva la Vida!







I worked on this layout over the past weekend at the chalet retreat. The pictures are from our trip this past March to Mexico, and I had already scrapped most of the book. There were just 2 more to do to finish the album but for some reason I put it off .
I wanted to use the colour red as a background and make it really vibrant. Papers are from Moon Doggie (ctmh)The layout is taken from Magic , also ctmh, and is called Backstage. I used a chipboard dimensional circle element to set off the circle. There are tiny adhesive twill fabric squares that I stamped , underneath the OLE letters on the right. Lots of brads and chipboard circles for texture. Best of all, I got ALL the journalling written into the album this weekend . Phew. I am very pleased with how it turned out!! Hope you like!

No comments: