Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All Star Layout
















My son has played competitive hockey for 11 years. One of the highlights of his high school hockey was being selected to play on the all star team. Players were chosen from 7 high schools to represent the LSSAA all stars. He had many good friends from several high schools that he had met throughout the years play in this game which was also televised. Colton as goaltender played half the game, and his team won. It sounds cliched but every player there was already a winner so the win was just for fun . The spirit of sportsmanship was much more important to every young man who participated, as evidenced by the smiles and handshakes all around.

I used a wonderful print paper on the right hand side of the layout which I "matched" using CTMH dotted background paper, Lagoon and Moonstruck cardstock gave me some deep blue colour as well.
I incorporated 3 flip flaps into the layout, so I could add the article from Sarnia Sports about the game and the list of players, as well as a few extra photos. Handy... I didnt have to cram everything onto the base of the page and could showcase the photo of my son on the right hand side.
I am showing you 3 photos of page one, with flip flips closed and open on the vertical and horizontal photos.

No comments: