Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have an Award!


Wow! My thanks and appreciation to Jaime Benavides for selecting me as a a recipient of a Lemonade Stand Blog Award!


Now the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
*Comment on this blog
*Cut and paste this logo on your blog
*Nominate 5 - 10 blogs that show great attitude and gratitude
*link your nominee's with your blog post
*Comment on their blogs to let them know they won.

*Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.DRUM ROLL PLEASE... and the award goes to ~

3 comments:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Aww Thanks for thinking of me Steph!

Dawnll said...

Stephanie I am so honored!!! I just seen all the other talented ladies you chose and I am "really" honored! You are such a sweetie, I really enjoy your blog and just love the picture of you and your daughter.

Tresa Black said...

I'm thrilled to accept the award, thanks so much!