Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, June 29, 2009

HOT reservations... finally with Moon Doggie.







Yesterday was beautiful beach weather here in the Grove so I went down to the lake and lay on the sand for the first time this year, watching teenagers playing football in the water. So relaxing. I walked in up to my waist to a little sandbar just to cool off . The crisp smell of the lake brought memories back. Today its a muggy day here, a bit overcast, so scrapbooking won out over being outdoors!






Dining out in the Dominican was a nightly event which we all looked forward to together.
We would dress up and enjoy a wonderful meal someplace different every night!

When I started this layout I definitely had the floral paper from Moon Doggie in mind. But when I put the photos up against the surfboard paper, I liked it very much. I also used a plain wooden boards and found the reverse side was a subdued red, so I alternated two pieces from a 4 x 12 strip.
I coloured the word HOT in the title in Citrus leaf , Topiary and Tulip markers to pop it out.
I used ctmh Moon Doggie papers , ctmh Bold Colour Ready Alphabets, Basic Grey chipboard, and ctmh Journey Journalling Spots.
I am really happy with this layout. It took me about an hour from start to finish.

No comments: