Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Music and Shtuff

Just a few thoughts....
I joined Mojo Monday. It's all about cards/stamping.
Maybe I will try a challenge. Maybe not. I just wanted to look at it.
It's a huge success .
However, note: the words Clean and Simple do not come into play.

Most of the time I design out of my head for layouts.
I am always working around my pictures primarily
so it doesnt matter how cute a layout design is if it
wont take 7 or 8 pictures!! lol

Also, I added a playlist recently to this blog.
Most of it is soft and supposed to be inspirational.
I realise it might not be to everybody's taste so if you find it annoying,
you can hit the pause button on the top of the black playlist box .
If you like, enjoy!

If it rains today I will get downstairs to the Studio and
crank out some cards or a layout or both.

also... Thank you to those who have recently joined my blog to Follow Me.
I consider it a compliment!
... ciao...

1 comment:

Jaime Benavides said...

LOVE your artwork and look forward to following your blog;)