Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, August 18, 2008

Whoops a Daisy Create Layout


My daughter wants to be an artist. She is more talented than I was at her age . I am excited whenever she brings home a new painting or sculpture to proudly share with me.

This is a nine by nine layout , that went in the little "butterfly" album that I created for her teen years. I can just do one picture at a time in her album , which works well, because I dont get as many opportunities to capture her in a relaxed and natural setting as a teen as I did when she was younger.
This layout whipped up beautifully and quickly by cutting out the daisies from a 6x6 square sample I had of Whoops a Daisy paper (ctmh) . Some chipboard flourishes were papered and sanded to match. Funny how these colours that I normally avoid work so well with the photo!

No comments: