Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, August 11, 2008

NOT par golf


... but still FUN!

(click on photo to enlarge)

this layout was created with Citrus Leaf and Topiary Cardstock along with Game On patterned paper from Close to my Heart. I created the layout design as I went along, based on placing the two five inch strips of black star pattern paper vertically and horizontally, and by balancing the photos in wherever they fit .
Four of us went on an "all you can golf " holiday in Michigan for 3 days and 2 nights. I came up with the title because I struggled with my golf game almost the whole time I was there. There was only one relatively "easy" course that we played out of the whole of four courses. I am proud to say that on Day two we golfed 36 holes ... in 10 hours. Never done that before!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Great job, way to mix the Game On with other colors! I love the final product.