Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Themed Note Cards





Well.... we hear that my step-daughter Kelly is expecting a baby girl in November!!
This will be the first grandchild for my ex and both my teens become aunts and uncles for the first time.

So.....I am busy making baby themed note cards.
I used July Stamp of the Month : Life's a Jungle (Close to my Heart) and just coloured in the images lightly with a waterbrush dipped in some ink from the lid on the ink pad.

At first I didnt like this stamp set.. cute is not me anymore. But these images grow on you... and they are PERFECT for baby themed note cards.
Had fun with the ribbon corners, waxy flax tied buttons and a little Stickles glitter.
I plan to make 4 pink hippos and 4 purple monkey cards to go with the 4 blue lions and give them to Kelly next week for her birthday.



No comments: