Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Saturday, March 15, 2014

2013 retrospective

 
I decided to scrapbook 2013 as a year in retrospective, inspired by the timeline on facebook. In fact, I used many pictures from facebook, that had come from significant events in the course of the year. So most of the pages have multiple events featured. This format has a flow and it works well because I wanted to include one or two photos of a family birthday, events at school, or at the art gallery instead of doing larger photos within themed layouts as I have in the past.
I used a soft grey background paper to keep the entire year within the same colour boundary, and then I added to that, mostly within the pastel or muted palette. This layout is from January and features a candlevigil for Noelle, Chris Hadfield inside the ISS, a visit to my son in London, Valentines day, and my aunts birthday.

No comments: