Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kerlovich Easter... with bird houses

At the recent Itsy Charity Crop, I created this layout using really sweet birdhouse paper and some matching scraps to create the little pennants tired with bakers twine. I pop dotted a few of the bird houses, to stand out, which you cant see. Perhaps by clicking on the photo, it becomes larger, you might be able to see the details.
As a side note, I won the twine as part of my raffle prize, which was a sewing kit. Since I never win anything big I was quite happy.
Our family got together for Easter at my cousins in Windsor Ontario. They have a great back yard with an enclosed deck and the weather was perfect all afternoon for sitting and munching . The photos for this layout are a combination of black and white, and colour, which makes it unique. I love seeing the kids enjoy our family times as they all get older. Great memories.

No comments: