Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cross Stitching

I was inspired by Jeannette Lyntons blog to make 6 of these thank you notes during some rare "free time" yesterday afternoon. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4b2X0faew4NgMHqP5xswnAULYJQzgvbWBsw4CXrRcAW0DhxTEPpVvwZiomPYPOioHFM9jXOu_fAaBlP54de45erHHnMhd9Y0TddX1ZvEJsplLK8NUlwieugeRHfe-NA7kIff98yppvcM/s1600/WOW_26-Dec_Card-2.jpg

The plain blue paper was sprayed with brown ink and stamped with a script verse in dark green. The clear floral buttons were laid over coloured paper to match the border of the square. I kind of like the funky kraft paper look with vibrant reds , browns, greens and yellows.

1 comment:

amo el cine said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back down the road. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice day!