Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Monday, August 30, 2010

Triple Play











This months cute perk for acrylix purchases is called Triple Play. It is a kit containing 3 mini albums and a stamp set. I got mine for $5 by buying $45 in new acylic stamps. (see previous post! ) That was fine, since I had to have the new stamps ... AND

I got a stamp set for $5 and made 18 note cards as gifts! I thought it was a fabulous value.
I am posting a photo of the stamp set so you can see how versatile it is... brackets, journal lines, cute scallop border stamp, florals, phrases.

I am posting the results made using ONE of the THREE Triple Play mini album kits that I converted into a card set, using directions from Gloria Rogers . The cards are 3 1/2" square. Gloria posted lovely adaptations of the mini album pages , converting them into folders that hold 6 note cards. I copied her work exactly as she tells you to do it in the tutorial.
Then I created a template for a 3 3/4 inch square envelope and made 6 matching envies from some Christmas B and T that match perfectly . (as of course all the Close to my Heart colours match ! ha ha I love it.)

Anyways, check out Gloria's tutorial blog at http://hsstutorials.blogspot.com/p/triple-play.html
Even if you dont have Triple Play, its a darn cute mini card folder!

No comments: