Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Serenity


Welcome March, Spring, Time of rebirth.

New peaceful music has been added to the blog, for your pleasure. The choices are becoming more spiritual.


I was so inspired by K D Lang singing Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen at the Olympics.

Also , Blackbird , by the Beatles, who sing "take these sunken eyes and learn to see"...

We can all heal and arise , change and deal with reality in dignity.


The Serenity cards are for my boyfriends Mom who runs a charitable home for alcoholic men in London. She has given her entire life to helping others in need.



I recycled a plastic envelope from Shoppers Drug Mart . It has a tab closure hidden underneath the paper strip. It holds a double row of standard size cards perfectly.
I made 10 cards of 5 different designs using the Grace paper pack. It is so rich and elegant.

All supplies are Close to my Heart.

1 comment:

Phebe Meeder said...

These are absolutely lovely