Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Many Faces of You


Just a quick page from the ongoing 9 year project called the hockey album, on my son Colton James, who is getting very close to 17 years of age.

Since I focus so much scrapbooking on his hockey in uniform, I wanted to include a picture of him in his dress shirt and tie (with lucky Thanksgiving tie clip that I got him for getting a win. I used to get him little presents like mini sticks or pucks or pins for shutouts... now the presents are for wins ! lol.)

At 16 he makes good decisions, works hard at school and sports, and has a bright future ahead of him. He has a great sense of humour and helps me a LOT at our home. He will be missed when he goes to university.

I used CTMH base pages in black and added some background paper and journalling, and a few stickers. Pretty simple.

No comments: