Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bite me... please!






















come on, just a nibble... I swear it wont hurt....

Rick's cousin Kelly got married in November in Mexico so before flying south, they hosted a pre- party in Tilsonburg : Jeff and Kelly's Wicked Wedding... October 31.

It was really well done. Her sister got miles of red velvet hangings and all sorts of huge pillars and crosses to create a very convincing Ghoul's Den. They even had dry ice to make fog for the ceremony. Of course, almost every guest came in costume! Bride and Groom came as The Bride of Frankenstein... his makeup was amazing . The kids were all costumed as well and very much in the spirit! Sexy sister Tracey came as a Hot French Maid, and her husband David came as Brorro... a black Zorro.. the parents of the bride were Elizabethan Royalty.

I should mention that while I like costumes , and of course, makeup, this event took some convincing for Rick . Costumes are not his big thing. He's a hockey coach! But I didnt push it, as going out in costume with someone in a permanent scowl is not much fun. I just let him know I had a great idea if he was willing to try and he decided to do it!

Following the craze for Twilight and the popularity of vampires, Rick and I teamed up to appear as a sexy vampire couple... well, we tried our best . lol. I splurged on the long red wig. The makeup was fun and transformed both of us. I knew Rick was in the spirit when he started pumping his cape like a bat on the dance floor. I stole Liam's bright green pimp hat and posed for a great picture on the velvet couch, holding a large rat.

Since I had lots of great photos to show, I used flip flap photo holders to add a few extra layers of photos to the top of the page protector.

I completed this layout up north at my brothers chalet behind Talisman 2 weeks ago.

Colours are Sweet Leaf, Smokey Plum and black... inspired by Jeannette Lynton's Colour Me Monday post in October. delectably twisted.
I really love this colour combo . I was telling Peggy and Bernie up north at the chalet that lots of folks use dark purple for Halloween layouts but neither of them was having it. In fact, Peggy thought the purple was unappealing (to put it mildly) Some times , my scrap pal gals and I differ on our tastes. Me, I have done pumpkins over and over. Orange would be fun for Easter , though!

No comments: