Shop Online for the fabulous products I use

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life Delights : Folio Accordian Album

Inside view by Becky I.
Album Covers by Jen L and Rosemary P.

my front cover (okay I copied Rosemary) with "tie-dyed" effects on small blue flower and vase.


Creative Clips (sheer plastic ) tied with Blush polka dot ribbon.




Thanks to Colton J. for taking the photos so I could be in the pictures... for a change.


Four CuttingEdge Diva consultants got together for a fun business meeting tonight at the Studio. Pictured left to right, are: myself ( in my lovely stunning kiwi green track pants - smirk ) , Rosemary P , Becky I , and Jen L .

We each created a 6 by 24 inch accordian album made from ONE 12 x 12 CTMH true fit folio. We scored it every 4 inches and folded it lengthwise, covered it with Life Delights patterned papers, cut out the circles with coluzzle... well two of us sort of used the Coluzzle, which wasnt doing the job very well, since Jen L. told me my blade wasnt sticking out far enough to go through two layers of paper, and two of us traced the shape with pencil and cut with scissors... then we added our pull out tags from cardstock and stamped and embellished.

We found the mini brads a bit frustrating to use, but they look cute on the centers of the flowers.
I loved the creative clips with ribbons tied on... first time I used one out of my brand new pack that had been sitting on my supply table all winter long.

The flower is stamped with the CTMH June stamp of the month. It's cool. No doubt in my mind.

I will be offering this workshop at the studio in May . Not sure if Coluzzle blade will be in operation by then. haha.

No comments: